An elegant, neoclassical residence, this palazzo was built in 1812 for Giulio Belloni, who ran the gaming room at La Scala. The plans, by architect Innocenzo Giusti were based on drawings by the set designer Giuseppe Perego. The front of the building is dominated by the imposing Ionic loggia, which is decorated with a band of relief carvings describing scenes from the history of Milan by the school of Pompeo Marchesi. Marchesi, together with Grazio Rusca, also produced the statues of mythological figures that crown the balustrade above the cornice. Facing mounting debts, Belloni sold the palazzo to the Marquis Saporiti in 1818.