Lights down in the auditorium! The Dumont Cinema was built in the period 1908-1910 by the Gatti brothers, to a design by the architects Tettamanzi and Mainetti. The cinema, which could accommodate 516 cinephiles, screened films until 1932, after which it was converted for various uses. Since 2001, the former atrium area has played host to the local library. An intriguing, unusual space, embellished by myriad floral decorations, it is the perfect place in which to learn new things in the company of other bibliophiles.